Saturday, January 17, 2015

The first full week of the new routine

Blessings and salutations! Here is a quick update with some pictures of my work and home life. I'm settling into the routine here, intentionally building in time to breath, relax, read, express myself, volunteer, and practice. Being social has not caught up yet, and I'm very okay with that. May you find peace in your routine today, too. 

My classroom - the gym with a stage, full mirrors, and a piano. It's a wonderful space. 





Some 5 year olds, the youngest students at the school, showing their emotions and expressions that we're learning about this week with musical Mary Poppins












A 6 year old class having fun with stretches (very yogic looking) in gym class with Mr. Jared











My Sacred Space at Home - a one room studio with heated floors and plenty of space for me








 


No comments: