Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Holidays from Thailand

Emily and I have thoroughly enjoyed our 2 weeks together. We spent a week south India, in Chennai and Mamallapurram, then the past week in Chiang Mai and Pai, northern Thailand. We're both really enjoying the warm weather, food, and great company. It's so nice to have someone to talk to and relate to, both about home and about this journey. I'm so grateful my beautiful cousin could join me here! Tomorrow we fly to Koh Phangan and I start my yoga teacher training program on Monday. Thereafter I'll be in classes 6 days a week for the next 3 months. I'm expecting some friends to visit from various parts of Asia and Seattle. The next few days will be relaxing on the beach and house-hunting for a nice 2bdr furnished bungalow.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year! May 2011 bring you peace and happiness!

No comments: