Friday, November 16, 2012

An eventful day in NJ!

Circus told me about an exciting day at the Firehouse...Channel 7 did an interview this morning both at the camp and in the UHungry Cafe. Check it out here. There were also 2 documentary cameras that went along on a ride, one with the infamous Vermin Supreme. I heard him on the loudspeaker when he was riding shotgun on Front Street in Union Beach this afternoon. On the menu today was bacon cheeseburgers and chicken quesadillas. Circus said he revamped the truck layout a bit and the flow is working well for volunteers. I can't wait to see it! I'm doing my best to take personal time although I've been on the computer way too many hours trying to book my return tickets. As soon as I check in with my beautiful partner, I'm headed to bed.

No comments: