Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ashram 1...Check!

This morning I got up at 4:30am (as usual), went to morning meditation and chanting for 2 hours, ate breakfast, packed up my bag and walked across the Ganges for my 2nd ashram stay in Rishikesh. I had a very nice time at the Sivananda Ashram and will definitely consider visiting their other centers throughout the world. My yoga teacher recommends the Bahamas. Okay! Now I'm staying at Parmarth Niketan, a huge ashram. Tomorrow morning I start a 2-week Kriya Yoga program which will take me to the end of my stay in Rishikesh on December 5th. I have a feeling it will be a very different experience to my stay at Sivananda Ashram. We shall see.

Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm thankful for you. Your openness and courage inspire me to be more present and give more of myself. I love you. :)

Liz Warner said...

Ditto what Wendy said. :)